2010/03/06

Newcomer~

Hi, every one, it is Gina.
Since I am not good at introducing myself; I have been typing words, and then deleting them repeatedly. However after contemplating sometime, I decided to share a touching Taiwanese drama with you.

The drama’s name is ‘’Autumn's Concerto’’. As the name suggests, there are a great deal of romantic plots penetrate the whole story. However, the directors not only include romance, but also unfold some dark sides of the society. Such as sexual harassment, single parent, and drug misuse. When I first saw these dreads, I felt astonished and wondered why these kinds of horrified things would appear in such a loving drama. Nevertheless, as I continued to watch the play, I found those grave events were rather essential because they challenged every role, prompted them to grow maturity and cherish their lives. Though containing some negative issues, the play terminates happily and conveys positive messages as well!

All in all, I will leave my introduction of ‘’Autumn's Concerto’’ here and hope you enjoy it.
=D

3 comments:

  1. Hello Gina, I also regularly watched this drama before, and I really appreciate all the actors in this drama for their genuine acting. It's really a pity that this drama has come to the end. So will you watch the next drama, P.S Man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh little binbin is very cute!
    but i think the drama ended cursorily...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!gina
    Ijust started watching the first 5 episodes of this drama yesterday~ Before watching this drama, I personally feel the two leading actors don't match~ Now I think they perfectly match on the screen ~~XD I'am also fascinated by the music, G string~ the melody is so romantic!!

    ReplyDelete